“The most beautiful place on earth”
Review of Myblue

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Oia
Myblue
Ranked #12 of 74 Speciality Lodging in Oia
Reviewed 5 October 2009

I had the pleasure and greatest opportunity to stay at the My Blu caldera house in Oia, Santorini. I had seen the pictures before I went, but nothing prepares you for the real thing. Louanna, the owner was so welcoming and helpful, she even gave us a cell phone to contact her if there was anything we needed. This cave house was perfect for 5 single girls traveling by ourselves, or for anyone who would want to enjoy this beautiful place on earth. I would recommend My Blu to anyone who plans to go to Santorini. A girlfriend of mine wants to go there on her honeymoon next year now.

The cave house truly felt like a little home. It had everything we needed and more. I wish every "hotel" experience could be this fabulous. I enjoyed every moment in OIA and at the cave house and I can't wait to return one day! Thank you for a memorable experience!!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank vnichols2
There are newer reviews for Myblue

Reviewed 27 September 2009

Where to begin. My only complaint is that I do not have more than five stars to give. After countless hours on the Internet searching for just the right vacation rental for my friends and I, we decided on MyBlue (the Dream Blue cave house) based on price, location, and the degree of comfort I felt after exchanging a few emails with the owner, Louanna. We could not have made a better decision... This property exceeded our expectations in every way.

Communication prior to the trip was great, Louanna arranged our pick-up from the ferry port and offered to arrange a rental car as well as anything else we may need or want, and was flexible with us as we finalized our travel dates.

Upon arrival we were awestruck, and it was dark already so we hadn't even seen the view yet! This beautiful cave house is well appointed with everything a vacationer could need... robes and slippers which are great for enjoying the outdoor jacuzzi on a cool evening, a kitchen stocked with the basics (eggs, bread, bottled water, croissants, spices, cooking utensils), snorkeling gear, cd player, dvd player, washer/dryer, Internet access... AND, we were provided with a cell phone programmed with Louanna's cell phone so we could reach her at any time with questions, to arrange a taxi, etc. This touch was very much appreciated as we were five women attempting to navigate an unfamiliar place.

Each day, a girl came to clean and do our laundry... another huge perk after traveling for 9 days prior to arrival on Santorini. Our first day, Louanna sat down with us and gave us tips on things we might want to do on the island, and answered all our questions about the island as well as the culture, what to expect, etc.

We had an amazing experience at My Blue, and I would recommend it to anyone planning a trip to the islands. We felt very much at home, and so appreciated the personal attention we were given. Thank you to Louanna and each of her associates with whom we interacted, we could not have asked for more!

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends
2  Thank TravelingAndrea
Reviewed 24 September 2009

Summer holidays are precious! I always spend a lot of time researching mine - I like value for money, great interiors, excellent service and amazing locations.
So imagine my delight when I stumbled on My Blue Caldera houses!
We stayed in Dream blue and believe me when I say it ticks every one of my requirements!!
Louanna has created a beautiful Oasis in Oia.
I highly recommend staying here if you visit Santorini- its truly beautiful..

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with friends