Let me preface this review by stating that George and his staff do a great job making the guests feel welcome and are very helpful.
Unfortunately, the hotel itself leaves a lot to be desired.
- Spectacular View
- Very friendly and helpful staff
- Decent location a relatively short walk from Oia
- Free breakfast is OK
- Pick-ups available from airport or harbor (for a fee). This is quite a long drive, so worth it
- Hotel is run-down and needs refurbishment
- For the price you pay, the rooms are less than satisfactory.
- Beware of the 2-bedroom apartments. The air conditioner is in the wall of one of the rooms. Once you close the door, nobody else gets air conditioning. The result is that the AC must be turned on full blast to make the rest of the apartment cooler, freezing the occupants of that bedroom, and still inadequate for the occupants of the other bedroom.
- Bathrooms were a little gross and not well ventilated
- Beds are small and uncomfortable
- Some people may not like the walk to town (it was fine for me)
Hotels are somewhat expensive in Oia, but I think that I would spend a little more for better comfort. The service levels are the only reason that I did not give 2 stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Santorini hotel, atlantida Villas traditional hotel is located in amazing region of Oia santorini. Atlantida Villas hotel of the Santorini hotels belong to the 4 star category of the Santorini hotels ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Atlantida Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Atlantida Villas Santorini/Oia