“TERRIBLE AT BEST”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2014

BEWARE!!!!! It looked very pretty from the outside and we wanted a view, but unfortunately we paid dearly for the view. The service was extremely slow and the food absolutely awful. The wifi did not work so we could not look up their review on tripadvisor. Did I say the food was awful, awful, awful. I ordered dessert to clear my palate and they actually tried to pass off a power bar as a brownie!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank ckg62
There are newer reviews for Petros Restaurant

Reviewed 22 July 2014

A local place to get a quick meal. Food is ok, but don't expect friendly service. If you want a great Greek meal, I highly recommend Roka's instead. The eggplant appetizer is sooooo good. I am not usually an eggplant fan, but this is an exception.

1  Thank Maggie M
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Very popular restaurant with good views. Staff very friendly and efficient. Unfortunately the food is only so so but the prices are reasonable.

1  Thank trance530 .
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I had the best squid stuffed and best eggpland saganaki. Very nice service, view and value. Has nothing to do with the expensive restaurants of the very centre of Oia village. Petros tavern is a tavern.

2  Thank Kojima S
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Food was good, not great. The view was amazing tho. Make sure to ask for a table right next to the sunset side. The cheese croquettes were a little greasy. I don't think the Parmesan cheese was fresh either, looked store bought.

1  Thank mikeyhand