“Nice location and good food”
Review of Petros Restaurant

Petros Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 September 2014

We had dinner at petros during our stay in Oia overall a nice restaurant with a large range of food they focus very much on sea food. The only issue was the prices for the main attraction I.e. The sea food this seemed very high when compared to the more run of the mill items on them menu. Also we suggest an earlier time for dinner as the seating got very full by 9pm

2  Thank AdrianJM

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

Was there on my first night in Oia.

Pros:
- location in the heart of Oia
- quality of food and local wine
- friendly and helpful staff
- value for money

Cons:
- nothing really

2  Thank Michele A
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Good food, but great view of the sunset! Book ahead to ensure a good table. Greek seafood and excellent service.

3  Thank TrineLovheim
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Ate there with my husband a week ago while on our honeymoon and basically barely ate anything on my plate as it was sickly. I has seafood pasta, and the sea food was so hard and chewy, and just didn't taste good. On top of that, we were there for hours as the service was really slow, and it was still expensive!

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I must say that seafood pasta and meatballs were good.... !!! I give it 7 on 10. For a restaurant In Oia is very good even for the portion of food given but taste can be better.

1  Thank Charlene085