“Stunning views, local drinks”
Review of Thalami

Thalami
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2018

Fabulous setting in Oia, with a large patio (with umbrellas) overlooking the blue domes. Also the option to sit inside (across the lane) if you want full shade. Nice to see local red and white wines, as well as local beers available.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I walked by this restaurant every day and never stopped until my last day. It was delicious and the views were stunning. I ate the grilled chicken and had a glass of rosé wine. Can get a little pricey but I thought it was worth it. Staff were very friendly and even took some photos for me! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome restaurant! Our waitress Anna was amazing, excellent customer service and the food was outstanding. My family liked not only the service but the freshness and uniqueness of every dish including dessert. You should try it, you won’t regret it. Edwin from PR

Reviewed 18 November 2018

The feel of the place is great! We had the fried zucchini, chicken souvlaki and the beef orzo pasta. All was so tasty!

The service was quick and the staff friendly. I loved our experience here! It was late - about 9:45pm when we arrived, but they welcomed us in even though they closed at 10pm. I soon noticed that about three other parties came after us, whom they also welcomed in. Really accommodating.

Reviewed 12 November 2018

The restaurant view is amazing without any obstacles. The service was fast and quite friendly. Food tastes good for the reasonable price.

Date of visit: October 2018
thalamirestaurant, Owner at Thalami, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Dear Liz_Jeeyoung,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and for choosing to visit our restaurant. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your visit to our restaurant and we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again in the near future.

Warm regards,