“Smoke”

Thalami
Ranked #34 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Food was good, staff was polite but smoking -although it is forbidden by law- was permitted by the management. I complained but no action was taken. So dissatisfied, so dissatisfied!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,130)

Reviewed 3 December 2018

Fabulous setting in Oia, with a large patio (with umbrellas) overlooking the blue domes. Also the option to sit inside (across the lane) if you want full shade. Nice to see local red and white wines, as well as local beers available.

Reviewed 26 November 2018 via mobile

I walked by this restaurant every day and never stopped until my last day. It was delicious and the views were stunning. I ate the grilled chicken and had a glass of rosé wine. Can get a little pricey but I thought it was worth it. Staff were very friendly and even took some photos for me! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 23 November 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome restaurant! Our waitress Anna was amazing, excellent customer service and the food was outstanding. My family liked not only the service but the freshness and uniqueness of every dish including dessert. You should try it, you won’t regret it. Edwin from PR

Reviewed 18 November 2018

The feel of the place is great! We had the fried zucchini, chicken souvlaki and the beef orzo pasta. All was so tasty!

The service was quick and the staff friendly. I loved our experience here! It was late - about 9:45pm when we arrived, but they welcomed us in even though they closed at 10pm. I soon noticed that about three other parties came after us, whom they also welcomed in. Really accommodating.