In all seriousness, stop searching and just book your stay here - you will not regret it. It's hard to know where to start, what with the stunning views, the cozy cave villas, the delicious breakfasts, etc. However, I'm sure there are other places in Santorini that have those perks, too.
What they don't have is the Angel Caves staff.
It turns out, so far as they know, we were the first to get engaged at the hotel, and Athanasia and her team absolutely bent over backwards to make sure everything was completely perfect and just the way I envisioned it in my head. It took a ton of secretive communication and extra effort on their part, and they went so far as to decorate our balcony beautifully with rose petals and candles for my surprise proposal during the sunset to my now-fiance. In addition, they even doubled as photographers, looming nearby while I popped the question (and as you'll see, the photos turned out great). Angel Cave will always be part of our story now.
Honestly, you could not ask for a more caring, hospitable and detail-oriented staff, and I cannot stress enough how wonderful this little gem is in Oia. Outside of the proposal evening, the hotel and all its amenities were flawless, it is in a great location, and the views are truly spectacular. I looked long and hard for the right place for our stay and our big night, and I am so glad I found exactly the right place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Angel Cave Houses hotel in Santorini is a personal matter so we are expecting you from January to December to feel right from the beginning of your stay the warmth of a family environment in one of our apartments, studios, suites and honeymoon suites. We are eager to welcome you with complimentary Santorini wine and fresh fruit upon your arrival and we will be glad to offer you our afternoon traditional treat of homemade sweets. If you prefer to experience the excitement of the Santorini upbeat atmosphere and spend endless hours basking in the Aegean sun, opt for July and August for your Santorini holiday. Spend incomparably relaxing moments, enjoy a cool climate without extremes and get acquainted with Oia and the rest of Santorini at your own pace during Easter time, early summer months as well as September, which constitute ideal periods for an Oia Santorini vacation. On the other hand, if you are looking for a secluded castaway haven to loosen up your body and mind, while gazing at the breathtaking Caldera view, opt for an autumn or winter trip at the amazing Angel Cave Houses hotel. Whenever you decide to take your trip to Oia Santorini, the Angel Cave Houses hotel, always committed to its every guest, will pamper you offering high quality facilities and supreme services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Angel Cave Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Angel Cave Houses Hotel Oia
- Angel Cave Houses Santorini/Oia