“Delicious food”

Price range: US$15 - US$35
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We had lunch at Anemomilos restaurant. The grilled red snapper and the pasta with chicken and mint were great.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

During our stay we have eaten in many restaurants. By far the best is this one. Very good quality and so much better prices comparing to the others. Very good service. I am only sad I didn't have more days to eat more times here.

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

It was a stone’s throw away from where we stayed and luckily had an available table for two.tried the calamari which melted in your mouth,tender and so tasty and my wife had the cod and it was to die for.Chris was our waiter and he was attentive and not overbearing.We returned again on our last night and even had a free local drink -chipporo on the house.Don’t be fooled by the look of the restaurant thinking its touristy,it’s as local as it can get.

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Food was excellent. Service extremely welcoming. Relaxed setting and ambiance - a nice alternative in Oia. Very good value. Best eggplant dip so far.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Here's the problem in reviewing this place: everybody else in the restaurant had plates full of attractive appetizing dishes. We did not. But that could be because we were a group with a pre-ordered meal that offered minimal choices. Our appetizers were okay. The salad was okay. The main course, boiled lamb or pork, was awful (most of our group took a bite or two and left the rest). And dessert -- baklava and ice cream, well, all I can say is that it was the first time I've ever taken just one bite of either and left the rest. To be fair, I don't think this is a bad place, in fact, people outside of our party seemed to like it. I think we just had a mediocre group meal. Yours would probably be better. I would probably give this restaurant another chance.

Date of visit: September 2018