“A wonderful service to remember and an amazing sunset!”
Review of Ochre Restaurant

Ochre Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$15 - US$60
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: View, Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Chef Panagiotis Kerpelis is obsessive about the culinary details and fundamental techniques that are the foundation of an exciting culinary imagination and a kitchen that delivers the very best products of the earth to the table.No detail or element can be less important or more important than another.Because a great meal is not one that fills you up.A great meal is a kind of journey that returns you to sources of pleasure you may have forgotten and takes you to places you haven't been before.
Reviewed 2 September 2014

GO TO OCHRE, IT'S AWESOME!

We went to Ochre to watch the amazing Santorini sunset and to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. We had a very good welcome, our table was on the perfect spot and it was delightful just to be there. The food was very good, and we tasted the local wine, which was also nice. The staff always had a smile regardless the busy time. At some point it was very windy and cold, the staff just pulled out a bunch of blankets and saved our evening by keeping us warm and happy.
But what I really want to point out is the fact that the staff was even nicer after I left the restaurant. I thought I lost my camera somewhere in the hotel I was staying, but they didn't found it, so days after being in Ochre, I thought maybe to ask there if by any chance they had it. Fortunately for me, they DID!!! A lady called Yvonne was in contact with me by email and she sent me the camera back to Germany, all fees on them. It is truly amazing that they were so nice at the restaurant and we had the perfect evening we wished for; and beyond that they were kind enough to send me back my missing camera with our memorable pictures to remember that wonderful day. I will definitely go back and thank them in person, hopefully soon enough.
I RECOMMEND IT 200%

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We (family of four) loved everything about this restaurant - the location, views, ambience, service and of course the food! It was a perfect night.

Reviewed 1 September 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal here. It was quite cold so we were glad of the blankets: the food could have been hotter but the quality was great and good service.

Reviewed 1 September 2014

We went here on the advice of our hotel based on the view. Not that intimate a restaurant. While the view was good, the food was disappointing. I ordered the seafood pasta (with barley shaped pasta) and was very disappointing. The Filo Feta as a starter was not good at all. Tasted more like deep fried feta than a delicate Filo pastry should be (If u like filo go to ambroise). Chicken souvlaki was overcooked as well. I think there are better sunset locations

1  Thank RichardBToronto
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Great place to watch the sunset over Oia with a glass of wine and a meal. The local Santorini wines are really good. It's not cheap but not too bad for Santorini. My meal (salmon pasta) was good too.

1  Thank kristy2106

Been to Ochre Restaurant? Share your experiences!