“Rustic and authentic! ”

Price range: US$12 - US$23
Cuisines: Deli, Greek, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Restaurant Karma is situated in idyllic Santorini located on the pedestrian road of the traditional village of Oia behind the tower clock and offers the perfect setting for a romantic quiet dinner. The impressive decoration is combined with an innovative Greek inspired cuisine, attentive staff, delicately engineered music and an easy flowing space turns any ordinary evening into an exotic adventure. The restaurant is also available for wedding receptions for up to 45 people please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further information.
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

A nice quiet little bar/restaurant that is in a diversion off the main walk of Oia and a lovely little place to eat.

We ordered the lamb and the pork (cooked in traditional Crete style) along with a carafe of the local red wine and dessert (traditional baklava of course).

Lamb was excellent! Must have been cooking all day it was so tender! Pork was good as well.

A slight mishap with dessert corrected with a minimum of fuss and our entire meal including wine, water and everything else was only EUR46.

Recommended highly!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The service was extremely slow, the food was nothing special. I tasted the pork which was full of fat, while my husband tasted the lamb, which was a bit dry. They have no wine list other that the mediocre carafe wine they offer. If you are staying to Santorini for long, go and visit, if you go just for a couple of days find another restaurant.

1  Thank Alexandra-chris
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had dinner at Karma and the experience was very positive.
Place is not big, however tables are well organized and very comfortable, the atmosphere is really relaxing with background music and soft lights.
We had a gorgeous Cretan Dakos (the best I ever had) as appetizer followed by a chicken souvlaky as main course.
Food it was nicely presented in the dish, well cooked and tasting to my expectations.

If you are looking to a romantic place (far away from crowded caldera view places) and good food, this could be a valid alternative.

1  Thank Giuseppe R
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This place is a perfect little place off the Main Street away from all the tourists. It's really authentic & relaxed. The whole vibe is like this so don't expect quick fast service or food. Great value & great food in a different kind of setting. Would go back again

1  Thank vikki22222
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

Wouldn't advise going to this restaurant as staff are rude and food isn't much better! - my family didn't have the best dinning experience here as everything was too much trouble - also over priced! €5 for a bottle of water?

galanop, Ιδιοκτήτης at Karma, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Normally I don’t reply on reviews and any comments are always welcome and help us improve, but when I see your review I feel that I really have to answer , first our water price is 2 euro not 5 please correct this, definitely we are not rood with are customers that will be a very bad business strategy for anyone, about the food we always ask if everything is ok and always happy to replace any mistakes, please explain me what really happen.
Thanks