“Great romantic spot with great views and FRESH food”

1800-Floga Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 99 Restaurants in Oia
Price range: US$34 - US$51
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining restaurant FLOGA AND 1800 now united under one management to provide a sensetional gastronomic expireance whith the best sea and volcano view on the island
Reviewed 23 October 2018

My wife and I had a romantic anniversary dinner here. Very nice house wines, very fresh fish, efficient service - and that view. Scored big with the spouse.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,317)

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We had the best experience here! My husband and I were looking for a place to spend our last night. We wanted something romantic and special. We happened to find this gem. It was perfect in every way! We had amazing service, quality yummy food, and awesome wine. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! Especially couples looking to have a great date night.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

We ate here our first night on Santorini. It was recommended to us by our reception upon arriving that evening. We’ve now been here 4 days and of all the places we’ve eaten main meals at (Sunset Taverna, Strogili, Thalami) this one by far exceeds the service we received and the food was amazing too! The staff was friendly and welcoming and very attentive (not something we’ve experienced at the other restaurants). The view was great. They provided blankets as the evening gets a bit chilly in October. My husband and I both had the red snapper and it was perfect. We highly recommend this place over any of the others so far.

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Fine dining. Amazing view if you make it before sunset. Make reservations, it gives u first dibs on the best views.

Waiters are helpful, knowledgeable, and attentive. Food was very good, lots of flavor and creativity. Recommended for an expensive dinner.

No complaints

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this restaurant after strolling through Oia. We had such a great lunch that we decided to come back for dinner. I had the lobster pasta special which was awesome with a fabulous presentation. My husband had the lamb shank which was succulent, falling off the bone. We ended with the chocolate soufflé and Vinsanto dessert wine. Wonderful food and the service was exceptional as well!