“You must go here”

Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I highly recommend this place. It is a family owned business with family recipes used. The baklava was the most delicious baklava I have ever eaten, with hand crushed nuts between the layers.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Don't be fooled by the menu anchovies. These are nothing like the slimy things some people put on pizza (not me 'cause I hate 'em). But these are another whole ball game. Rather, the "little fishes" are similar to the ones we ate for the first time in Spain. Sort of like little smelts where you eat the whole thing except for maybe the tail fin. In Kandouni, they were served with a fantastic garlic sauce. We had something else but can't remember. The wine was good, the atmosphere really nice. The restaurant is tucked in an alley, but you can walk thru to the back balcony and see the sunset. A bit more expensive than other restaurants perhaps, but you get what you pay for! Would definitely go back if we're ever in Santorini again.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

my wife and i were taken to this little gem by my newly wedded daughter Emma and her husband Stuart for a wonderful meal as a thankyou for there wedding in Santorini we were welcomed by the owner who reconised them from previous visits the service was 1st class as was the meal and wine we hope to go back at a later date for another great night out.
Mike and Gill Cummins Borehamwood Hertfordshire.

1  Thank Michael C
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant while trying to go to another one actually. We were glad we did. We loved the decor or the candle wax that had melted all over the walls/tables.

We had great service, very polite. The best we had were the greek style baked potatoes. We had been looking all over for these and finally found them. We also had the chicken dish and it was very good. Also, can't forget about the amazing fava bean dip that comes with the bread, do not miss out on this!

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Someone at our hotel recommended this restaurant. It is off the beaten path. Romantic, special ambiance. Excellent service! My husband and I split two appetizers and an entree. The bread came with two "dips." A fantastic fava bean spread and also an eggplant dip. We had the beet roots and soft cheese. Delicious! Fresh! We also had the salmon tartare. It was good. It had capers, which is unusual. My husband liked the capers, but I could have done without. Our entree was outstanding! We had dorado with fried/grilled vegetables and sautéed local greens. It was fantastic! We were pleased that we split the meal, after two appetizers. We recommend this restaurant!