“Wow Views & Food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We were there in IA for sunset and accidentally just went in. The staff is very good. We are pure vegetarian, even we don't eat egg. We ordered for Risotto & Pasta along with Crepe desert. The food was one of the best we ever had. The deserts are delicious. If you are around, don't miss.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here for dinner,amazing view and the waiter was very helpful with my gluten free needs.
He pointed out dishes that were gluten free from the menu.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a long overdue review. At the time we traveled I was not writing reviews on TA. We arrived in Oia at night after running the Athens Marathon the day prior. We were staying in a cliff house 165 stairs down from the town and once we got our luggage down to the house it was well after 9 PM and we were all starving. I traveled back up the stairs to find food but discovered that all the restaurants were closing. I was traveling with my parents and my dad was suffering from metastatic cancer and was very fatigued and couldn't make the trek back up the stairs. Terpsi was closing but upon learning of our situation the owner told me to order whatever we wanted. They gave me a lovely glass of wine while I waited. The waiter subsequently came out of the kitchen with an enormous tray with crisp white linens and beautiful china. I reminded him that we were 165 steep dark stairs down. He replied "no problem" and proceeded to balance this huge tray on one hand all the way down the stairs, set up our table and told us he would return for the dishes in the morning. The food was absolutely delicious but the memory of the way they accommodated us and the look on my parents face when I arrived with a proper waiter and beautiful dishes plated on china is priceless. My father is no longer with us to relieve this memory but it still brings a smile to my face and my Moms. Thanks Terpsi!

3  Thank bladuca
Reviewed 5 June 2014

We stumbled upon this gem of a restaurant located on the strip. The food was amazing. we highly recommend the lamb shank, salmon ravioli, sea bass and the delicious waffles. The host Stratos is very welcoming and friendly, one of the best host on the island. We ate their four times on our eight days honeymoon trip. A must place to dine on the island of Oia.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Our reservation for Ambrosia fell thru so we had to find a restaurant last minute. Wasn't impressed with the menu, it had more desserts/drinks than food. I was also getting sick of greek food since it was towards the end of our trip. Our server was super nice and friendly with our son. We ordered the squid, salad, grilled fish, veal, and moussaka and all the dishes were delicious. It had a really nice view of the blue domes. I would come back again. It was very well priced.