“Dont walk past this place - views are untoucable, service and food amazing”
Review of Terpsi in Oia

Terpsi in Oia
Ranked #57 of 94 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

How this place is only ranked #33 I do not know. The service, the food and the views were all just magical. The experience of eating here rounded of a superb day in Santorini.

I wanted to eat somewhere with good views of the sea, white walls and blue domes and we searched and searched for that perfect spot - this was the place. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with warm, professional and friendly smiles. Service was quick and efficient and the waiters all were friendly, polite and very handsome (always helps!!).

We had originally only wanted 2 courses but after seeing the desserts ordered by other diners we ended having 3 courses - so glad we did. I had a greek salad which sounded simple but was delicious, my friends had a chicken dishes and the moussaka - both were tasty and presentation was lovely.

I have recommended this place to a friend who is coming on a cruise in a weeks time and I know she will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Just stumbled across this place one afternoon right in the centre of Oia on a narrow part of the marble path. We booked a table for dinner that evening and arrived to a warm welcome on a windy night but the small rear terrace was enclosed so no problem there. The staff including who appeared to be the manager were friendly and efficient and the food was very good and good value for Oia. The standout memory from our visit was the Apple Pie for dessert it was absolutely sensational, easily the best we have ever had. If you go and its on the menu you must try it even if its to share which is what we did. If you are in Oia for a few days put this on your list it doesn't seem as well known as some of the other highly rated places but well worth a visit.

1  Thank jasperparklodge
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We were there in IA for sunset and accidentally just went in. The staff is very good. We are pure vegetarian, even we don't eat egg. We ordered for Risotto & Pasta along with Crepe desert. The food was one of the best we ever had. The deserts are delicious. If you are around, don't miss.

Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here for dinner,amazing view and the waiter was very helpful with my gluten free needs.
He pointed out dishes that were gluten free from the menu.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a long overdue review. At the time we traveled I was not writing reviews on TA. We arrived in Oia at night after running the Athens Marathon the day prior. We were staying in a cliff house 165 stairs down from the town and once we got our luggage down to the house it was well after 9 PM and we were all starving. I traveled back up the stairs to find food but discovered that all the restaurants were closing. I was traveling with my parents and my dad was suffering from metastatic cancer and was very fatigued and couldn't make the trek back up the stairs. Terpsi was closing but upon learning of our situation the owner told me to order whatever we wanted. They gave me a lovely glass of wine while I waited. The waiter subsequently came out of the kitchen with an enormous tray with crisp white linens and beautiful china. I reminded him that we were 165 steep dark stairs down. He replied "no problem" and proceeded to balance this huge tray on one hand all the way down the stairs, set up our table and told us he would return for the dishes in the morning. The food was absolutely delicious but the memory of the way they accommodated us and the look on my parents face when I arrived with a proper waiter and beautiful dishes plated on china is priceless. My father is no longer with us to relieve this memory but it still brings a smile to my face and my Moms. Thanks Terpsi!

3  Thank bladuca