“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Terpsi en Oia

Terpsi en Oia
Ranked #35 of 91 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, View, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Great scene, amazing atmosphere! Apple pie is really delicious. Besides if you go there in so hot weather, you can get fresh tasting ice cream in Terpsi Oia. I am in love with Oia :)

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Toledo, Ohio
“Superb! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

We stopped on our first night in Oia because of the attractive entrance and menu. We were thrilled with the fantastic food and excellent service. And exceptional views! Quality restaurant, don't miss it!

Dupont, Washington
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We stopped for appetizers and drinks. Everything was excellent and the views are stunning. Very kid friendly and an excellent and attentive staff.

3 Thank Kjbb147
London
“Picture postcard view great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2014

I swear this place must be where the photographers of so many of the postcards you can buy in Oia take their shots. The views are incredible from here.

I suppose I should also talk about the food though.

I had a creamy tagliatelle and my wife (who wasn't actually my wife at the time but happily accepted that title later in the holiday) had a moussaka.

My pasta was very nice, my wife's moussaka meanwhile was something else entirely. Really very special - almost sweet with meaty unctuous oozy goodness.

Could I also recommend the hassidakis wine? I suspect it is one of the cheaper ones on the menu but it was very good value and delicious. Turns out it's also a wine the UK Wine Society has on its list which is usually a good sign.

All in all, you pay a premium wherever you go in Oia for the view at dinner time. This place is well worth a visit and you won't regret it.

• Visited July 2014
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Dont walk past this place - views are untoucable, service and food amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

How this place is only ranked #33 I do not know. The service, the food and the views were all just magical. The experience of eating here rounded of a superb day in Santorini.

I wanted to eat somewhere with good views of the sea, white walls and blue domes and we searched and searched for that perfect spot - this was the place. From the moment we arrived we were greeted with warm, professional and friendly smiles. Service was quick and efficient and the waiters all were friendly, polite and very handsome (always helps!!).

We had originally only wanted 2 courses but after seeing the desserts ordered by other diners we ended having 3 courses - so glad we did. I had a greek salad which sounded simple but was delicious, my friends had a chicken dishes and the moussaka - both were tasty and presentation was lovely.

I have recommended this place to a friend who is coming on a cruise in a weeks time and I know she will not be disappointed.

• Visited June 2014