“Delicious pastries!”

SKIZA Cafe
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: From the bus stop walk towards the Caldera. When you get to the Church, go left about 100 yards and the restaurant is on the right. Absolutely wonderful with fabulous view and food!
Reviewed 20 May 2014

My husband and I happened upon Skiza while wandering around Oia. I am happy we did, as I returned 2 more times on our 3 day stay! The ekmek kataifi was delicious. I am drooling just thinking about it. My husband also very much enjoyed his baklava. Come here for wonderful pastries, above average service, and a view!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Coffee and pastries are much better than you would expect from a place in such a touristy location - and with the awesome view that it has. Great place!

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I know the view is all around you in Santorini,but It's nice sit in this little cafe and have some baklava and frappe whilst admiring the beautiful view.It is pricey but it's Santorini,what do you expect!

Reviewed 6 May 2014

We ate here three times during our stay in Oia, and were delighted with the food and service each time. Their "pies" (similar to quiche) and pizzas were yummy. My daughter says their banana shake was the best, and I enjoyed their fresh fruit smoothies.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We stumbled upon this cafe, saw pizza on the menu, and decided to give it a try. Tow of us shared large margarita pizza and it was more than enough. The dough is made fresh and it was loaded with fresh tomatoes and dripping with cheese. My mouth is watering thinking about it! We wish we had time to stay and try crepes and desserts because all looked
amazing!
If you are a tea drinker you must try some. I forget the name of the one I tried, but I am sure all are delicious! Also very friendly staff and an amazing view from upper terrace. Go for a visit - you will not be let down!

1  Thank Emily L