All reviews the cliff tourist office cave house watch the sunset steep steps sea view toilet paper take photos the air conditioning transfer service a wonderful place to stay blue domes your luggage perfect view amazing location beautiful sunset ammoudi bay
Reviewed 3 August 2018

We spent 5 wonderful nights here.
From the moment we arrived out of our private transfer from the airport the girls from the check in point were there to welcome us and get us checked in and inform us about where to go and what to do.The hotel is situated perfectly away from all the crowds that you get at Fira, but still easily accessible to go visit those .The rooms are well appointed and really nice and comfortable and the views are almost beyond belief.I would recommend getting an Quad Bike to get around, they are cheap and you can park them anywhere.Highly recommended and I can only dream of going back!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Despite the uninspiring name, this lodging facility deserves 5 stars. It's composed of an array of independent apartments on the slope of Oia - the most picturesque town in Santorini.
The suites are simple yet stylish, with vaulted ceilings, interestingly arranged bathrooms and kitchenettes. Each unit has a small patio with breathtaking views. The place is quiet, except for the wind, which during the winter may generate a lot of noise, The office is on the square, from where buses depart and the help with suitcases is provided.

Room tip: You may want to request a unit with a view not blocked by a palm tree.
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank KB-GDA
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend booked the Honeymoon cave suite as we have the same birthday and wanted to make it special.

The photos of the room looked incredible and clearly showed an outdoor hot tub but on arrival we were given another room which had an indoor one which we werent impressed with. We chose this room because of the photos that were on booking.com. In reality we were told there was 2 honeymoon cave suites, one with an indoor hot tub and one with an outdoor hot tub. There is a significant difference in both rooms and i wouldnt agree woth the VIP tag associated.

The safe didnt work, the patio table was split in half and glued back together and the top window wouldn't shut properly.

The room was clean and pleasant but definately not what we expected as we paid alot of money and felt we were given a much lesser room.

When we raised a complaint we were told theres no guarantee which room you will be given and this depends on availability but i feel these rooms should be advertised seperately (or at least specify whether the tub is inside or outside) to save more disappointed moving forward, im sure were not the first to feel misled in this way.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Nick B
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

I booked this suite five months prior to my trip.

I had emailed to enquire as to how many steps there would be as I was traveling with my 82 year old mother.

when they finally responded, I was advised that we would be given a room on the lower floor, however when we checked in - this room was unavailable.

they kindly upgraded our suite the following day, however it was still very difficult for my mum to walk up the many steps.

the suites are very impressive with spectacular views, however the service of the agency that the suits are booked through made it very difficult.

A bottle of water upon arrival would also have been appreciated.

Also, the private outside area of our suite was not private - and we had people constantly coming to our are to take photos.

SUITES - 4 OUT OF 5 STARS

SERVICE - 2 OUT OF 5 STARS

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank emysem3
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Lovely little spot in the very best location in Oia. You have to be agile to stay here though as the steps are quite narrow getting to our suite but totally worth it. (You have to be pretty fit and agile to visit Oia as it is all steps and paths. I walked 20,000 steps in one day!)
Our suite had a comfortable double bed, small kitchen sink, Kettle and fridge as well as a TV, inside table and chairs as well as terrace table and chairs. Very good , quiet air-con too. The bathroom was just lovely with a brilliant shower area and a to-die-for view
All in all I was delighted to have booked here and at a very affordable price for Oia

Date of stay: June 2018