“Amazing!!!!”

Andronis Boutique Hotel
Ranked #4 of 58 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I stayed here for a week for my honeymoon and it was the most unforgettable experience. The hotel is in the perfect location in Oia, with plenty to do within walking distance. The staff and the managers are all great; I've never had such amazing service from a hotel. Our room (number 1) was very spacious and was more than enough for 2 people. The daily breakfast was delicious and we also enjoyed an unforgettable dinner at the restaurant, which is set up right by the pool at night. Everything really surpassed all of my expectations, I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 August 2014

When booking our trip to Santorini we had a hard time choosing hotels because we were only going off photos and reviews. We chose the Andronis Boutique as one of our top choices because all the photos looked amazing! We read some bad reviews and naturally were little concerned but still booked it. Now that I have been there I can confidently say anyone who ever writes a bad review about this place MUST be one of those very hard people to please and always complains because this place exceeded our expectations!!! Its the closest hotel to the city center so all you do is walk out the front door and your in the middle of everything but you would never know it because its so quite in the hotel. The place is incredibly clean , luxurious, and dreamy. The places looks like it was just built or just got a fresh coat of white paint the day before and the landscaping around the hotel is perfectly manicured. The rooms were a great mix of modern chic and traditional greek and the architecture was very unique. We loved our private stone hot tub on our patio the most but what impressed us the most was the hospitality. One of the staff, George, meet us at the taxi and gave us a tour of the hotel and told us he would be at our service for anything we needed while visiting the island and that he was. They gave us champagne and tasty treats unique to the island in our room. We had dinner at one of the other Andronis hotel which my fiance proposed that night at. By the time we got back to Andronis Boutique the news had spread and they already knew the good news and enjoyed a celebratory bottle of champagne with us. I honestly felt like we were the only guest staying at the hotel the hospitality was so amazing. We stayed at another top hotel that was more traditional and we wished we had just stayed at the Andronis the whole time. The staff at Andronis treated us like family and really made us feel welcome. We would actually go back after dinner to the Andronis to have a drink at the quite little bar because we already missed it as well as have Andronis book dinner and activities instead of our other hotel. We only stay at 5 star hotels when we travel and I would definitely give this hotel 5 stars! Their clothing shops around Oia are really great too. I hope to go back again soon. Thank you for making our stay so memorable!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

What a wonderful experience. Upon arrival, we were welcomed with a glass of champagne. After traveling from Mykonos via ferry, it was a refreshing welcome. I have to compliment the hotel
Staff, the gentleman met us at the bottom of the hill. I watched him
Lift my overweight suitcase plus my boyfriend's suitcase. Talk about customer service, he was beasting up the cobblestone. The front desk staff was so friendly and concierge escorted us to our upgraded accommodations. Our room was absolutely beautiful. I couldn't ask for more. We had our own private outdoor jacuzzi and a wonderful suite which had a telescope to enjoy our breathtaking views. In addition to our wonderful room, we have to discuss the cuisine at the hotel. This was by far our best breakfast of entire vacation.
They had everything you can think
Of from over 8 options in regards to coffee as well as eggs. We were in foodie heaven. We also had a wonderful dinner our first night. We dined alone in the hotel restaurant and it was an absolutely perfect night. It was raining that night, but it just added to the romantic ambience of the evening. We dined on a wonderful dinner comprised of lobster ravioli, squid risotto, and pistachio crusted chicken. We
Enjoyed it so much, we made sure we dined outside at sunset ending
Our trip on a high note. I highly recommend the hotel. Great experience.

Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank SpiceNicTravels
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Andronis Hotel surpassed all expectations. We were upgraded to a beautiful and unique hotel room (Room 9) that had a huge living space, cool private outdoor jacuzzi with amazing views. The hotel facilities, pool area and staff were first class. We ate at the restaurant one evening which was delicious and very romantic with fantastic views. Breakfast was equally delicious. George, the guest relations manager, took care of us and all guests. Truly first class experience. We loved the hotel, loved Santorini and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: All rooms looked great. I would recommend Room 9 but don't think you can go wrong with any of t...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2014

What a beautiful hotel! This might be the best hotel I've ver stayed in. Five stars service, beautiful suite with outdoor jacuzzi and fantastic views. Our agent from Antelope travel selected this hotel for us, and now we can understand why.
At the front desk they welcomed us with a refreshment and they showed us around the hotel for 10minutes. After 20 minuites they introduced us into our suite with our private outdoor jacuzzi.
The breakfast was served every day in our suite and the restaurant must be one of the best on the island.
We are comming back for our anniversary, and we are definately staying again at the Andronis!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Not knowing what to expect (since I had been in Santorini over twenty years ago) on my return trip, the Andronis Boutique hotel was a piece of heaven on earth. What made the trip most memorable was the watchful eye and service provided by the Guest Relations Manager George. He was truly amazing and from the moment we checked-in until our departure George's relentless focus and attention to every detail made the trip incredibly enjoyable and effortless. He can take care of any request and his ability to create special moments of happiness is incredible. If you are looking for a special place to enjoy the best of the best....Andronis Boutique hotel is the place to go!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

The Andronis boutique hotel exceeded our expectations in every way. We have traveled all around the world and have stayed in many five stars hotels and the level of service we received at Andronis was beyond amazing. Their entire team ensured our stay was memorable. The accommodations are uber luxurious for this boutique hotel.

George Giourtzidis the guest relations manager is phenomenal. His attentiveness is unlike anything I have experienced in all of my travels. From the moment we arrived until we checked out, George was there ensuring we were taken care of. I highly recommend the Andronis boutique hotel. You will not be disappointed and pleasantly surprised by its amazing staff and the superior service they extend to each guest.

Thanks,
Mo Akbar
Guest July 7-13, 2014

Stayed: July 2014
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oia
Andronis Luxury Suites
Kirini Santorini
Kirini Santorini
#9 of 58 in Oia
Atrina Canava 1894
Iconic Santorini, a boutique cave hotel

Been to Andronis Boutique Hotel? Share your experiences!