Much of the charm of this bed & breakfast is the location. The views can't be beat. The room faces the caldera side of Santorini, meaning the views while lounging in the spa are breathtaking. The rooms are right on the main path that takes you to Oia, meaning you can walk there in 10 minutes. But its far enough away where there isn't much foot traffic and you can be undisturbed. The hotel has no amenities at all, but my wife and I found the staff extremely nice and helpful. They let us borrow a computer to check email and gave great restaurant recommendations. The room itself is pretty basic and small, but if you've made it all the way to Santorini, there's no point in locking yourself in your room! Would absolutely come back (if I could afford it!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia