We booked this hotel on the strength of reviews and were not disappointed. We took the smallest room (the Gardener's House), which was a bit snug but still had plenty of space and had a delightful private balcony for breakfast with a great view of the caldera. The breakfasts were lovely and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. It was also nice to be at the 'quiet' end of Oia, within an easy walk of the restaurants but far away enough to have uninterrupted sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia