We could have stayed here until they kicked us out. Our honeymoon had many highlights, but our 3 nights here surpassed our wildest expectations. From the welcoming package to the full spread at breakfast, the views, the hot tub and fantastic jacuzzi and steam room in the bathroom, the initiative of the front desk (I asked where the best place to rent a car was, and they had the car waiting for us in 30 minutes), their recommendations, all the amenities, this place is top notch. We've raved about it to our friends, and would recommend it to anyone planning on coming to Santorini with their special someone. We were there just before tourist season started, in the Winemaker's Suite, and felt that the island was ours for the week. Sunset here, out at the end of town, is life affirming. Ikies is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia