We stayed at the antiquarian room on the last leg of our honeymoon and found everything about the hotel perfect- particularly the staff. Large patio, comfy lounge chairs, hot tub that was warmed for us each night when we got back from dinner. The room itself is nice- nothing overly lux, but quaint. The staff is what makes your stay blissful. They're sweet, knowledgable, prompt and overly accommodating. A lot to choose from for breakfast. Location is also perfect- 8 minute walk to center of town and far enough away that you don't encounter the cruise ship hoopla on the days there are a bunch at port. We plan on returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia