We have just returned from our anual trip to Greece this year we decided to go to Santorini for a few days first. Our first impressions of the Hotel Ikies and the surrounding area was wow The welcome we got was second to none and nothing was too much trouble from the staff... Waking up on our first morning to a fantastic view of Oia and having our breakfast served to us on our own private patio was something we will never forget. I would recommend Ikies to anyone who wants to be spoilt in fantastic surroundings. The whole experience is quite unique. All our food was served to us on our patio including lunch the quality was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia