We got married in Santorini and wanted to stay somewhere special before we left to go on our honeymoon and we weren't disappointed!!
We chose the Winemakers suite which has its own terrace, plunge pool and steam room and beautiful views across the Caldera.
On arrival the bed was decorated in rose petals and the staff were so helpful and considerate throughout our time there. The breakfast was delicious and it was a dream eating overlooking the spectacular views.
We only stayed for 3 nights but I am looking forward to going back for our 5 year wedding anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia