Amazing view, great staff, and wonderful amenities! A steep climb and descent on the stairs, so if that will be an issue for you, choose a stay that is not on the caldera. If you stay here, the Winemaker's (the suites have tbeme names) is the way to go. Private terrace, hot tub, garden tub with jets, and a STEAMROOM! These things are great after a long day of hiking around Oia and Fira. I am so glad we chose this spot, away from the hustle, peace and tranquility have us so happy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia