We have just returned from a wonderful week staying in the House of the Winemaker. From our first day we were made to feel very welcome and the memory of watching the sun go down over Oia sipping a cocktail will stay with us for a long time. Don't plan to do a lot - you will just want to sit enjoying the view, soaking in the hot tub and if you are felling very energetic climbing the steps to the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia