We spent 3 nights in Ikies, staying in the Cook's house, and we would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to visit Santorini.
The traditional houses are beautiful with a magnificent setting over the caldera. However, the holiday experience was greatly enhanced by all the staff, Katerina, Loella, Maria and others I do not have the names for.
Their friendly welcome and assistance throughout was outstanding and added so much to the enjoyment of our holiday. We felt so relaxed from the very start of our stay, and I have no doubt this was greatly helped by their kindly attitude.
A wonderful experience, highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ikies Traditional Houses is a special type of hotel. Its small size, exceptional location, traditional design, range of accommodation (honeymoon, maisonettes, and studios) and professional operation result in a rare blend of intimate and personalized service offered against a setting of unique physical beauty. Located at the edge of the picturesque village of Oia in the northern part of Santorini and with commanding views over it, into the caldera and of the surrounding Cycladic Greek islands, our guests at Ikies quickly tune themselves into the complete tranquility of the romantic village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ikies - Traditional Houses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Hotel Oia
- Ikies Traditional Hotel
- Ikies Traditional Oia
- Ikies - Traditional Houses Santorini/Oia