We stayed in the Falling Stars Suite and it was just as everyone had said - just beautiful! It's not modern or funky, it's classic and classy with every little detail thought of - the art work on the walls, to bottles of water and juice in the fridge, also plunger coffee and a breakfast you can order for anytime between 8am and 2pm. We splurged on this place as we were reuniting after 4 months apart and this Sea Captain's House was just the romantic spot we were after. The views are to die for. We could see sunrise and sunset pretty well from the private balcony. It's right in the heart of Oia but very quiet as it's slightly off the main walkway. There is a loft upstairs with another double bed so you could share the place but it's just so beautifully set up you don't want to share it with anyone but your loved one. The breakfasts were brought in by a wonderful Australian woman who set the table each morning(inside table or outside, whichever you choose) with a lot of care and gave us good tips about the island. I highly, highly recommend this place!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia