From the quaint donkey that ferries your bags to the hotel, to Tony, the cosmopolitan host with all the answers and great suggestions about the island, this boutique hotel is the place for your Santorini getaway. Despite the fact that our patio was a tourist fave for photo opportunities, we had privacy, luxury, and service in a great setting. And after 7 days on a small sailing boat, the quick laundry turnaround was a pleasant and efficient surprise. Definitely our place to stay on Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia