I personally would not call this a "hotel", rather a bed and breakfast. We Stayed in the Venetian room and I would say it was a bit disappointing. Our room was very musty and mold was growing on the bathroom wall. The Location could not be more perfect, however! I overlooked the problems because the setting was so wonderful! Tony was indeed very helpful and a good host. Breakfast on the balcony could not have been more enjoyable. I would say there were definitely "pros and cons" to the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia