I stayed 3 nights in the Venetian Suite while on a grand tour of Greece in May 2012. I booked a room here since it looked like it would have amazing views of the caldera - it did not disappoint!! If you want a nice room, charming host, and great location then this is the place for you. It is literally steps away from the main walkway and the views are absolutely amazing.
Tony was very helpful in getting me transportation (including a donkey for my suitcases) and in making reservations for the sailing tour after I arrived. The bed was the best I had my whole stay in Greece and the pillows were even better!! The complimentary water and juice was a nice touch and only the best shampoos, soap, and lotions were provided. I was very impressed and would definitely stay here again.
Thanks again Tony for a wonderful memory. I appreciate all your help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia