We spend 3days at this magnificent hotel - and the view, the room, the breakfast on the balcony was perfect ! Tony was a great host - taking care of us upon our arrival and taking care of us, when we left (at 5 a.m in the morning) - he was a great host ! We really enjoyed our stay ! We have only one comment - we really would have loved that the sun deck jacuzzi would have been working - we had kind of looked forward to sitting up there with a glass of "bubbles" and looking out on the Caldera !! But all - in all - a great place and super service - Tony - thanks !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia