We had a fabulous few days in this romantic hotel, the perfect setting to get engaged! The champagne breakfasts on your balcony with those views are to die for and the sister restaurant to the hotel is delicious! Head down to the castle at sunset and it's worth the trip down to the sea for a dip. The donkey carrying your luggage to your hotel is a lovely touch too! The house keeper was a delightful lady and really made our stay. The only thing missing is a pool but the large terrace with panoramic views and comfortable loungers more than made up for it. A must visit, quaint, atmospheric hotel in Oia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia