We booked for four nights to celebrate my husbands 60th birthday. We could not have asked for a better place to spend it. The rooms were amazing and Tony did everything to make it the perfect stay for us. Breakfast was served on the terrace for the four us every morning at our choice of time. The staff were very efficient and friendly too. We had the most amazing massages in house arranged for us by Tony. This is something they specialise in and are a definite must have!!
We will return and would highly recommend for the discerning traveller who enjoy perfection at its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Top-of-the world direct views to the Santorini volcano, caldera and sea from this three suite, all with antique canopy king bed, luxury guesthouse hotel with full services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your 1864 The Sea Captain's House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House Hotel Oia
- 1864 The Sea Captain`s House And Spa
- 1864 The Sea Captains Hotel
- 1864 The Sea Captain's House Santorini/Oia