The other reviews are right: Pelagos is an oasis, somewhere to happily relax for a few days or use as a base to come back to.
A few quick things we weren't sure about having looked online
- The location is a quiet masterstroke. It's quiet and rural, yet you can have a lovely late afternoon golden hued walk back from the tourist mecca of Oia. There's a beach 500m away, and a picturesque church just up the hillside from which to see sunset.
- While it is at heart a micro-resort, it doesn't feel like it. Everything is tasteful, there's just what needs to be and nothing more. The accommodation has the bed raised up in the Santorini style arch roof, with day bed and space below - genius.
Combine a few days here with a few in a picture-postcard caldera view Oia cave-house, and you have a perfect Santorini retreat. No stress, no car, all quality.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Pelagos Hotel-Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelagos Traditional Studios Hotel Oia
- Pelagos Traditional Studios Oia
- Pelagos Hotel-Oia Santorini