We spent five days here in June and it was absolutely wonderful! The hotel is a bit off the beaten track and you need some kind of transportation to get around (we rented a quad bike for 3 days for 80Euro) but it is well worth being away from the extreme crowds in Fira or Oia. The food is among the best we have had in Greece, fresh and lovingly prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Pelagos is located at “Baxedes” of Oia in Santorini island, just 3km from the center of Oia village and 200m from the most beautiful beach of Oia, among vineyards and gardens where you will find all the beauty and calmness for your relaxation. You can choose to swim in the beautiful and nearby beach of the hotel (300m), or in one of the nearby beaches (Columbo, Paradisos, Pori), or to take a dive in our amazing pool (10m x 20m). For our little guests there is a smaller swimming pool. Relax drinking your coffee or cocktail at the fully equipped bar and try traditional Greek cuisine in the renovated restaurant next to the pool and in the shade of the vineyard surrounded by friendly and cozy atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Pelagos Hotel-Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelagos Traditional Studios Hotel Oia
- Pelagos Traditional Studios Oia
- Pelagos Hotel-Oia Santorini