“Enjoying”
Review of Pelagos Hotel-Oia

Pelagos Hotel-Oia
Ranked #20 of 56 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 30 August 2014

Very quiet and getting fresh ideas family hotel
Staff very welcoming and ready to help you in any circumstances
The frame(executive) is idyllic and dishes propose are delicious
Excellent value for money
Sophie Laurent & Nathan

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
There are newer reviews for Pelagos Hotel-Oia

Reviewed 27 August 2014

I stayed for 7 days on a yoga and pilates retreat. Setting and accommodation wonderful. Food was delicious - fresh local produce beautifully cooked and served. An early morning swim in the pool enjoying the amazing views was a great way to start each day. But what really made it special were the people - welcoming, warm, engaging and always happy to help. Would suggest hiring a car to make the most of an excellent base from which to explore the island.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2014

This hotel has not a view on the caldeira but the advantage is it is very close from oia and very quiet and peaceful for everybody
Nice swimming pool
Very nice and helpful staff they arranged a rental car for us

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I travel quite frequently and this was by far the best experience I have had with accommodation. From the moment I arrived the hotel staff was extremely eager to help and provide any information needed. They were thorough in discussing all the island has to offer and frequently arranged taxis for me, as well as arranging an ATV rental for me - it was even brought directly to the hotel. The rooms are very clean and mine had a lovely patio outside with lounge chairs - a perfect place to watch the beautiful Santorini sunset. The pool was so refreshing during the summer and they provide towels for the pool area. The beach is only a five minute walk from the hotel. Also, there is a beautiful church about a 15 minute walk up the mountain from Pelagos - stellar views. The staff was my favorite part about the whole experience, they were always so positive and attentive. I am vegan and they accommodated this above and beyond what I was expecting, and let me tell you the food is incredible!!! Everything is so fresh - you can see the gardens all around the hotel buildings. I also had my first fig, picked directly off their trees.. enjoyed in their hammock :) After leaving Pelagos, I could tell they served all authentic Greek dishes (as I found them everywhere at Greek spots) and honestly the food at Pelagos was a lot better then at most restaurants. A big thanks to Antonis for putting up with our crazy group, Tony for helping me learn some Greek, Marcos for having a smiling face every single morning, and Konstantina for giving me the 101 on Greek wine - among other things! Also to the AMAZING chefs! I will most definitely be returning.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GingerGrace
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed 24 days at Pelagos Hotel as part of a yoga teacher training, and I could not be any more pleased! The food was absolutely delicious, probably the best I have ever had, and the staff was friendly and helpful! The pool and rooms were always kept clean. This hotel is located 5 minutes by car from downtown Oia. You can also walk 35 minutes to get to town, but I don't recommend it in the heat. There is also a beach nearby. Although there are pebbles everywhere, the ocean is still magnificent! I highly recommend Pelagos Hotel to anyone looking for a nice, peaceful stay in Santorini with great food.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Pelagos Hotel is differently a visit worth. The staff is so helpfull with everything, and they all have a wonderfull personality. The food is AMAZING, actually Im not lying when I say its the best on the island. There is fig trees on the area which you are welcome to pick (in late july/beg.august) which is SO nice, staying here feels like home. You can relax by the pool, walk to the beach (5 min walk) og go to the beautiful little church on the hill next to the hotel. Oia is 15 min away by taxi and Fira about 30 min. The hotel will help you ordering a taxi, they can also help you to arrange other trips or ATV rentals. The rooms are nice and clean with A/C. I truly love this place and will differently come back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I stayed at Pelagos for 23 days during a yoga teacher training course over July 8th and into Aug. The weather, location, facilities, food, and most of all the staff members were AMAZING!!! I had the unique opportunity of getting to know every member of the hotel staff very personally. Antonis, the manager, took care of every booking need from quad biking to airport pick up to sailing excursion. Marcos, Tony, and Konstantina were the epitome of service with a genuine smile. I have actually become friends with all of them through my stay. The food was the most delicious, varied farm fresh food I have ever consumed. The only critique was that my shower was small and that is not the case in every room. I have never written an online review before but I could not resist when it came to singing the praises of Pelagos!

• Stayed: July 2014