Traveled in July 2011 with our three year old son. Staff at hotel is among the best of any place I have ever been. Room was nice, view was great, room was safe for 3 year old. Hotel was a very short walk down the road to Oia proper, but a small price to pay to be in a real cave house (as most won't allow a 3 year old). I meant to tell them coffee table had a glass cover, that would have been best removed with the child, but all in all a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini