This is the most expensive and the worst hotel in our 18 days turkey & greece trip! At check in, we were hold we are upgraded to "windmill room", there were many bad comments about the "windmill room" i.e. toliet outside & far away from hotel....but they are fully booked no other rooms for us and we just stay 1 night, so I think shd be ok. (Afterwards I check booking.com again, our "cozy cave room" is more expensive to the "windmill room"...) Actually the thing made us sick is their service! we back from sunset & dinner, it is a cool and windy night in oia, after went out take a shower, I found that our hairdryer is not working...I need to acorss the main road twice(first time no one in reception) to the hotel find someone deal with it. I report to a guy our hairdryer is not working, he just said will come to our room later. After 30mins, he came and found the hairdryer is not working and he promise will come back to us see whether have another hairdryer....after 1hr, no body come....I walk across the main road to hotel again and again to ask him how should I dry my hair maybe just borrow a hairdryer for me for 10mins. BUT SO SAD that he just say I CAN DO NOTHING!! we are budget travellers we stay in budget hotel everytime, it is the first hotel cannot provide such a basic need. I think shd be very easy to find one hairdryer to your guest in Greece ex. got one from hosts home/other room for 10min as I said/other hotel beside/shop etc...so just avoid it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Ebookers so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini