Ultra dramatic & romantic, super funky cave rooms with a HUGE bed (hard to find in Greece), jacuzzi tubs and dramatic views right outside your front door. Our proprietor, Vicky, was very kind and welcoming to Alexander's Boutique hotel. Of all the islands we saw in Greece, Santorini was by far my favorite. The small town of Oui was perfect for a romantic holiday for 2 water lovers like us. I recommend this hotel for travelers who want to get away from the over commercialization and yet not have to compromise on scenery.
Susan in Annapolis, MD
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini