From the moment we arrived, the staff could not have been more friendly and helpful. The Diamond Suite where we stayed was charming and truly unique. The best part, the view from the terrace, was stunning. We enjoyed the hot tub each day after touring the island. Breakfast each morning was complimentary and very lovely. We received many helpful touring tips from the staff and enjoyed their company very much. The location is great - close to shopping, a convenience store and a nice restaurant across the street. Our experience at Alexander's was over-the-top and we would recommend it to anyone planning a memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury, elegance, intimacy, breathtaking views of the caldera...Alexander’s is a boutique hotel consisting of suites, cave villas and cave houses all named after precious and semi-precious stones, according to Cycladic architecture. We are a hotel with less steps. We have been recommended by the New York Times, the Independent and the Daily Telegraph. Our hotel was the main location of the film “Thira.” Special occasions are magical when held at Alexander’s. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Alexander's Boutique Hotel of Oia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexanders Boutique Hotel Oia
- Alexanders Boutique Oia
- Alexander's Boutique Hotel Of Oia Santorini