Arrived at the reception at the Best Western down the street and had to wait for one and half hours to be able to settle down in our rooms as we needed to wait for other guests to be brought up together to their rooms. Also, there is this gentlemen in the office, I found him to be unpleasant and rude to talk to. Other than that, good views and there is this lady who was very pleasant and helpful with all of our requests. Please note that even though the hotel is near the sunset view location but the prefect view is being block and we had to climb up some stairs outside the hotel to get the view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful heaven in the heart of Oia - Santorini Oia Mare Villas is located in the centre of traditional Oia village in Santorini, above Ammoudi bay, the old port of Oia. Perched of the caldera cliffs, Oia Mare Villas overlook the deep blue of Aegean Sea, the amazing Caldera and Thirasia island. Oia's hotel location provides excellent views of the famous Oia's sunset. Oia Mare Villas offers Cave Suites and Studios with spectacular views of the Caldera and the Aegean sea. Each unit remains true to the style of the island featuring simple yet elegant. Oia Mare Villas was fully renovated during the winter of 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Oia Mare Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oia Mare Villas Hotel Oia
- Oia Mare Hotel
- Oia Mare Villas Santorini