“I want be back there during all my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of White Pearl Villas

White Pearl Villas
Ranked #2 of 74 Speciality Lodging in Oia
Venice, Italy
“I want be back there during all my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The 2 nights spent in White pearl Villas in june was a present by my lovely son....what can I say...It was horrible to leave, me and Max my husband were so sad to go after a breathtaking staying in that smashing cave villa with only blue in front of you, also if you are in the refreshing Jacuzzi on the balcony!!!!,No more than these words for the apartment that is the best one I staied during my 1 month Holiday in Greece.
The owners? Wahoo!!! beautiful, lovely,polite,attentive,careful,generous,perfect Hosts.
They were so lovely to offer us a bottle of wine during our dinner in the super nice restaurant that they suggested us ( they were there too!!!) so the ower was very very kind with us.
What can I say.....I want be back and spend life there........
Thanks girls, you are great
Stefania and Massimo from Venice

Room Tip: Trust in White Pearl Villas Owner you will not be disappointed!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank stefy19
Katerina_Vanessa, Owner at White Pearl Villas, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Stefania and Massimo, we are really glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for your kind words! Hope to see you gain!

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Truly delightful place. Wonderful views. Only problem for an old girl like me was the trek up to the top of the cliff. Vanessa kindly provided a very strong chap to take our bags up and down. We had the two bedroom cave house which was charming.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you! Hope to see you again!
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

We arrived in Santorini late evening and Vanessa had our car waiting at airport to take us to the Villa. She met us on arrival and had someone there to help with luggage. Which is a real plus when you are traveling with all women! She Was wonderful. The Villa was Great. Every convience you could want with all the charm of the Greek Islands...
Loved our stay here. They really take care of their guests. Will help with anything you need or just let you enjoy. Would definetly return here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank KateIA
Thank you Kate for your warm words! Hope to see you again!
Bonn, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was a great stay.
The villas are a little bit hard to get to as they are built into the cliffs of Oia, but Vanessa, the owner, arranged for someone to assist with our luggage both arriving and departing.
The rooms are clean, and tastefully appointed.
View of the caldera is fantastic.
The breakfast and snack foods are refreshed daily, and are of the highest quality.
Vanessa did everything to make our stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
We stayed in the 4 person - 2 level villa.
Only negative was the wifi was weak from the lower level, as the wifi router was located on the upper level.

1 Thank frankcnng
Katerina_Vanessa, Owner at White Pearl Villas, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Hi Frank! Thank you for staying with us! Hope to see you again! Promise to take care the wi-fi's weak signal for the next season!
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

We went to Santorini on our honeymoon, we waited until the very last minute to book a place...everything was taken/ridiculously expensive/or crappy...we were so extremely lucky to get in touch with Vanessa from White Pearl, she offered us a stay in their new property, the Sunset Villa, we would be the first guests. At this point we were desperate so we booked it...OH MY GAWD!!!! Best decision we ever made! When I say that is not my opinion that this is the best spot in Santorini I mean it. I'll explain, if you haven't been to Santorini the island is kind of shaped like a reverse C, Oia is at the most northern part of the island and it is where most people go to watch the sunset...Sunset Villa is at the very tip of Oia, the is NOBODY in from of you, just the Aegean sea. You have the sea to the right, the volcano in front, the caldera to your left, it's just the best views in all the land.

I could go on forever about the views, but let me tell you about the house. This is a traditional cave home, it has a small living room, nice size room, bathroom and kitchen. The cave house is adorable, they kept the traditional furniture and accents, it really makes you feel like a local...the bed is really comfy and soft (rare in Greece!) The porch is gigantic, we could not believe it, the property even has it's own 17th century church! I am posting some pictures but I don't think they do it justice Other than the amazing views the location is great also, Oia an get a little crowded with tourists, but because Sunset villas is at the tip you feel a little secluded, yet it is walking distance to everything. Right next door there is a lovely pool and lounge which was so convenient for relaxing, taking a swim and having a cocktail.

In closing I would like to say the host Vanessa was just lovely, you can tell she is a perfectionist and takes great care of her guests. She was so helpful, was there to greet us (even though we arrived an hour late!) she was there always to answer any question, she came to see us off, she provided a cleaning lady, breakfast treats, wine, recommendations for anything we wanted to do (she even called to make us reservations). I recommend Sunset Villa and White Pearl more than I could recommend anything in my life, we truly could not believe we were experiencing this, it was surreal and you will not regret it!

3 Thank Lindi1008
Katerina_Vanessa, Owner at White Pearl Villas, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
Hi! Thank you for your enthusiasm! It was very nice having you here! I wish you all the best... living moments like those in Santorini for the rest of your life together!
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our 9 night stay in the White Pearl Villas. The view is breathtakingly beautiful. The Villa was very comfortable and clean and breakfast provisions more than ample with little surprises each day. The Villa is located near the St George Church at the beginning of the pedestrian walk in Oia next to the Angel Caves and Oia Canaves Suites. There are several steps down to the Villa but our luggage was carried down and up for us so it was not a problem. Nearby is a small supermarket and fruit shop as well as a bus stop. We could not fault anything and Vanessa and the housekeeper go out of their way to ensure that you enjoy your stay in Santorini. We would love to return again one day.

1 Thank G0Aussie
Katerina_Vanessa, Owner at White Pearl Villas, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Thank you for your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future!
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

My boyfriend and I have followed the advice of friends to book a villa in Oia due to its amazing location and view, well - we did not know it would turn out THAT amazing and what I can confirm is that it would not have been as outstanding and memorable, if it was not for Vanessa's hospitality and the Grand Pearl Villa.

I will not reveal too much of its details, as I want everyone to book/experience themselves and agree on my view. What I found phenomenal were: 1. the service: the host gave us exceptional suggestions, as to where to go and to eat - all recommendations exceeded our expectations. 2. the small things count: apart from the breath-taking view and idyllic atmosphere, we appreciated the vast CD-music collection, the always fresh "home-made" breakfasts; and the always refilled, tiny bottle of mouth-watering Santorini sweet wine.
To sum up, we intended to stay for 4 nights and ended up cancelling our Mykonos trip and stayed 6 nights instead.
If you are looking for a nice, laid back, romantic and relaxing holiday in Santorini - you better hope that the Grand Pearl Villas are not fully booked.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Hi Julia! Thank you very much for your warm words! It was very nice having you here! You are both great! Hope to see you again some day!