“Good spot to stop for a drink”
Review of Mezzo Cafe

Mezzo Cafe
Ranked #47 of 95 Restaurants in Oia
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good spot to stop for a drink”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Good views and good spot to stop. It can get really busy. The cafe was showing the soccer so it became quite a hive of activity around game times.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank AMD333

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Adelaide, Australia
“Worst customer service”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

Worst customer service my husband and I have had in a Greece. The worker, tall lady was unapproachable and not friendly. I ordered a bacon baguette which a tuna one came out to which I was told when I asked, 'well I heard tuna'. She did not offer me any other alternative and I had no choice but to eat it! In all my years in hospitality before I got my 'real' job, I've never heard that told to a customer. I would not recommend this place at all. Plenty of other nicer places in Oia.

• Visited June 2014
London
“Great views and really nice food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

The restaurant is split over three levels and is the perfect place to watch the sunset over the Oia Peninsula. The food is very good with a particular recommendation for the Moussaka which was one of the best we have tasted on the trip. The time between course was quite quick so I guess if you want to linger in the restaurant you should tell them when you are ordering. Still one to visit if passing through or staying in Imerovigili.

Visited June 2014
Dublin, California
“Bugs in the salad”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Salad was full of green flies! Leaves hadn't been washed at all. The waitress was terrible, zero training, she told us we were lucky to have gotten a free salad. Worst eating experience in Oia. Avoid avoid avoid.

• Visited June 2014
New Orleans
“Great View!”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Standard Greek fare. The service was pretty good and the price was fair. Beautiful view and free wifi!

• Visited May 2014