All reviewsinfinity poolcave houseboutique hotelevery morningour honeymoonprivate terracegreek yogurtromantic dinnerhot tubthe cliffthe main streetsteep stairsfresh fruitcarried our bagspleasure of stayingsmall hotelunforgettable experience
Reviewed 21 December 2013

One of the most beautiful islands of Greece is Santorini. The people of Greece say that god was very happy, when he made this island. This is not the place to miss, whenever you visit Greece. Beautiful Island with lots and lots of accommodation for tourist.
The Pezoules is the best possible choice. This hotel is wonderful and each offer mesmerizing view. Clean and spacious rooms with attached lavish bathrooms. The staff is very helpful, warm, professional and friendly. They tell us about some activities and restaurants to being our trip. We had breakfast in their hotel and they always serve fresh Greek salads, drinks and more. We had a very great time there and enjoyed all the activities which they told us. The interior of the hotel is very classy- it is the perfect mixture of Greek and modern style. This is the place where you can spend the quality time with your loved ones and at the same time you also feel like well take care of. Thanks for making our trip memorable.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank christopher s
Reviewed 19 October 2013

I will start by saying that while I am a world traveler, this is the first review I have felt inclined to write because our stay at Pezoules was just that special. The property is stunning, not to mention spotless, and offers absolutely breathtaking views from every room. The bed linens, towels, etc. were top quality and the room was tidied up twice daily, which just made us feel so taken care of. Dimitri and his family were incredibly hospitable and couldn't have been more accommodating. He suggested some restaurants and activities that led to this being the trip of a lifetime for me and my husband. The breakfasts and occasional greek salads that we ordered in the afternoon were always homemade, fresh, and delicious. They even gave us some freshly baked cake on our last night to take with us on the plane since we were leaving very early the next morning. It was so thoughtful and just what we needed to start the day. And Valentino was incredible helping us with whatever we needed and always with a huge smile. At the end of five days, we genuinely missed them as though they were family. We originally thought about staying at one of the larger, flashier places when we were booking our hotel, but are SO THANKFUL that we chose Pezoules. We are already trying to figure out when we can return, and hope that we can talk a few friends and family members into coming along as well. This is a place not to be missed. Thank you to Dimitri and his family for such an incredible stay!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Mentha room, which had a completely private patio. We felt like we were the only ones staying there. It was a perfect choice for us!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
13  Thank Julie A
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My girlfrend and I just got back from a wonderful week at Pezoules. It's a gorgeously designed, maintained and appointed boutique hotel just below the heart of Oia. Ioli, Dimitri and Valentino were so helpful and kind: when you want help they're there but when you want privacy they're not. Our room was perfect, the view is stunning, the breakfasts were everything you'd want on a Greek island, the design of everything is classy - not too modern or brash and not too old school either: a perfect combo of Greek style and modern minimalism.

It's really pretty hard to find anything less than ideal: when the worst thing you can say about a hotel is that the rooms don't have iPod docks... you know you're reaching. Perhaps if you like big busy all-facilities hotels with five star restaurants and gyms galore this place wouldn't be for you... but for me, and I suspect most people, a newly-opened family-run six room hotel that is off the main grid of booking websites and gives you all the personal attention and privacy you need... well, what more can you ask for? I would go back there in a heartbeat.

Thanks, Pezoules!

Room Tip: We had the Althea and it was top class. But all the rooms looked fantastic.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StuartHaz
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about this place. The views from the hotel are stunning and the family that run it are exceptionally warm, friendly and considerate. It's not often you find a place where you feel that you have complete privacy and also feel so well taken care of at the same time. Breakfast on your balcony overlooking the Caldera is a quiet, peaceful 5 star experience. My wife and I stayed here for 5 days in the Mentha room in October. It's a perfect time to come here. The tourist season was almost over, the weather was perfect - warm days and cool nights. I would recommend this place over and over again. It's become one of our favorite places in the world -romantic and unforgettable. This was one of the best vacations of our lives.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I spent 3 nights at Pezoules and didn't want to leave! The breathtaking views of the Caldera, gorgeous accommodation & warm, family-run atmosphere has resulted in a fantastic boutique hotel which will makes you feel happy and relaxed from the minute you arrive. I really enjoyed the spacious and airy Valeriana House and its great, relaxing terrace. Finally, the delicious breakfast, with two excellent, well-sized variations to choose from, was ideal, signaling the start to a great day ahead.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo