“Best gelato EVER!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Oia
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This gelato is better than anything I've ever eaten- including gelato from Italy herself. The only problem is the portions could be a bit bigger- although, that being said, I would gain 10 pounds instead of the 5 that instantly went to my hips after a small cupful. It's like eating frozen cream!! My husband says he's going back 2xs a day while we are here! We also loved the ardour with which the owner is advertising for and seeking a wife! Post it notes on the till and messages on the black board- cheeky!

1  Thank Sfharte
Write a ReviewReviews (1,597)

996 - 1,000 of 1,597 reviews

Reviewed 25 May 2014

I thought the reviews on here were exaggerating, but then we went and tried it anyway and oh I was so wrong!! It's soooo goood. Definitely one of the best gelato place outside Italy. Plus the owner is so friendly. We were in Oia for two days and we went there on both days. I think Pistachio was the best flavour, but other ones are quite good.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Greek yogurt gelato was the best I've ever had. The honey and nuts gelato also was very good. A must visit when in Oia.

1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

This is not really a restaurant but they make the best gellato that I have tasted outside of Italy. Definitely skip dessert and head here instead!

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Ice cream here was made fresh and the guy even showed us how he made the fresh pistachio ice cream - the best we have ever had (and we've tried a lot)! The dark chocolate was amazing too. My husband had 2 ice creams a day from here!

I was surprised by the cost - I'd definitely have paid more for it.

The two guys who work there are very friendly and they gave us great recommendations too for places to eat.

1  Thank devren