“Stunning Jewellery”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Stunning Jewellery”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I read about this shop on TA and I decided to visit when visiting Oia from Imerovigli. I love jewellery and asked a couple of shop owners for directions until we found this shop as I was keen to purchase a piece of jewellery to remind me of my time in Santorini. Absolutely beautiful jewellery at unbelievable prices, handmade stunning jewellery. I bought a peridot ring set in sterling silver which I am very pleased with. Theo the owner of the shop is a kind and helpful person as mentioned in other TA reviews, he will do well as he offers great service with quality items. Highly recommend that you visit this store if you go to Oia.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rosie7585

• Greek first
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Service”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

What a joy it was to find such good service and special jewellery collection at Aquamarine.
Theo was so very helpful and he gave me the history of my chosen bracelets - eg the Phaistos Disc.
Although a small shop, it is well merchandised to show off the beautiful jewellery. During my five days in Oia I walked pass his store regularly and always received a warm welcome from Theo. It was interesting to hear he had lived in Melbourne and therefore we had lots to chat about. I look forward to recommending my friends to visit Theo as I know he will take care of them - I too hope to return one day for another shopping experience and to say hello again!
Barbara, Melbourne

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Beautiful and unique”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

I saw the other positive review on here and put it on my list of things to check out in Oia. I am so glad I did, because the main road of Oia is lined with tons of jewelry stores, none of which hold a candle to this little gem (no pun intended). I would have walked right by without the review.

It is a tiny little shop (with air conditioning!), owned by Theo, one of the kindest and most helpful people I met on Santorini, which is a high bar because EVERYONE we met was incredible. I was there with my mother, her best friend and her friend's two daughters, and suffice it to say that our tastes differ immensely. We ALL fell in love with multiple things at this shop. My mom had been looking for a perfect ring for years and had visited countless stores looking for one--she found it here. I loved so many things but settled on a gorgeous aquamarine necklace, because it is just such a beautiful stone and I knew it would remind me of Santorini.

I told Theo I didn't need a chain because I had one at home, but he gave me a really nice black chain for free so I could wear it out of the store. He also gave us a very generous discount because we were buying several items. The pieces are very reasonably priced especially given how beautiful and well-crafted they all are, and there are quite a few pieces that are under 20 euros. They are all absolutely gorgeous. What was meant to be a quick glance inside turned into an hour of admiration. I'd recommend this shop to anybody, for the gorgeous jewelry but also to meet Theo and support the store he was just able to open last year. Thanks again, Theo! We'll be back!

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Laine A
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Perfect Pearls”
Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

My wife and I were lucky enough to be on our honeymoon in Santorini over June and July. I wanted to get my wife the perfect pearl ring, to forever remind us of our trip to Santorini.
While shopping in Oia, I found Aquamarine Jewelry, and was immediately stunned by the overwhelming quality of Theo's creations and also what a nice, genuine, professional person Theo is.

Theo is the proud owner of Aquamarine Jewelry. We immediately struck up a conversation about what I wanted and let Theo know that we were just married and wanted a timeless reminder of Santorini. He showcased his delightful pearl rings, set in 18 carat gold with a sterling silver band. They were perfect and Theo offered to have the ring resized straight away or overnight.

Overall Theo and his lovely unique jewelry is of the highest quality and the friendly honest service that he provides makes for an unforgettable experience.

Visited June 2013