“Shocking service”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We called in for a drink at around 10pm. The place was only about 50% full. We ordered 2 beers and a bottle of water, the water came but the beers never came. We sat and waited for about 15 mins and couldn’t even get a waiters attention during this time to remind him! We could see at least 2 other tables where people were very annoyed at the service.
After 15 mins, we left the money for the water on the table and walked out.

1  Thank Flossykins

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Better views than most of the other places we ate in Oia, good food and yet one of the cheapest meals we had. The burger however doesn't come with bread, just a patty, must be a European thing but was nonetheless delicious.

2  Thank JODB47
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Excellent food, great service, nice portions, great prices and a view that words cannot describe. Never busy because you have to look for this restaurant. Would highly recommend and would return. The stuffed tomatoes were outstanding!

2  Thank Nancyhz
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

After doing the cliff was from fira to oia we stopped here for a much needed rest and lunch. Fabulous view and great prices. I would recommend. 5 euros for spaghetti- best price so far

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my partner stumbled across this place during the day and had a little lunch. My partner had a club sandwich and I tried the kaifiti, both were good!

We decided one evening to try the dinner menu. I had the calamari risotto which was delicious! A little buttery but still had some wonderful flavours and the best cooked calamari I have ever had!

My partner had the sea bass and was also good. Both dishes were good portions.

We also had a couple of glasses of sparkling wine and the whole meal came to €50

This place is under rated. The menu is simple and can read slightly boring, but give the food a try. For a place with an amazing view the prices are very reasonable!