“Great Views”

Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2018

We went here to have a romantic dinner. The views were spectacular, but the same can be said of a lot of Oia. The service was great and friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 9 October 2018

We stumbled upon this place late one night looking for a meal. This looked like it was over two floors and we headed downstairs to where it was a little busier. Well the view was just magnificent – you could see all over the side of Oia, just beautiful all lit up at night. We were greeted with a warm welcome and my boyfriend managed to snaffle the best seat in the house as I was preoccupied with a local kitty! I had filo parcels to start and my boyfriend had the pitta with hummus. What arrived was gigantic portions that we ended up sharing – they were enough for a main alone! For the main I had moussaka and my partner had pork. Again, massive portions and very tasty. Could not fault it one bit. The waitress was very friendly with big smiles and the wine was delicious. I would not hesitate to go again and I would certainly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 5 October 2018

We had dinner here twice. The food and service were great. We had a corner table with a caldera AND sunset view, on the top level. Just a lovely setting. The chicken dish was wonderful. The pork tenderloin was also very good. Their prices are reasonable too.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place for lunch and gee we were glad we did. Not only are the views amazing but the food & prices were just as good. Our first meal in Santorini & it’s something we’ll always remember- thank you !

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped for a drink here whilst on a day visit to Oia. Hataken our seat on the upper terrace with the amazing reviews decided to stay for lunch. Chicken souvlaki and Greek beef patty were both delicious. Reasonable price given location. Good service couldn’t fault it.

Date of visit: September 2018