“beautiful for everything from Chinese Li P”

Strogili Traditional Houses
Ranked #25 of 58 Hotels in Oia
Reviewed 27 March 2013

traditional house with anything you want, ideal location, fantasy view of the caldera and sunset, nice service and good price. very suitable for a family relaxing trip.
地理位置非常好,阳台就能观赏火山口和日落,房间布置有特色且有所有你需要的设备,老板ANDREAS人非常好,非常热心,相比OIA镇上的岩洞房价格也优惠很多。适合一家休闲游

Room Tip: room with a sunset veiw balcony is very necessary.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 22 March 2013

The location is perfect, it's just above the cliff, with a balcony you can enjoy the sea, and it has more privacy for the guests. It's about 10 mins walk to the place to watch sunset, there are supermarkets nearby where you can buy stuff and cook in your own room. The stuff are so friendly, they provide us welcome fruits and drink when we arrived. The room is very clean, too.

Room Tip: If you want to have a peaceful ,comfortable and relaxing, choose strogili traditional houses. Better...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2013

We visited in an unseasonably period in Jan. for two nights.The service, location, view was beyond imaginable. The very taste breakfast in the terrace is amazing because of the view.The staff is very kind and full dedicated to the passenger.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2013

My boyfriend was the one who booked this hotel, I had no idea where we were going to stay at until we got there, but I was amazed from the moment we got there. The service, location, view was beyond imaginable. They will also provide you with transportation services upon arrival or departure just make sure to make arrangements because it’s very hard to catch a taxi going back to the airport or port. We would definitely go back to Strogili and hope to be back soon!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2012

I visited in an unseasonably warm period in November for five nights. Is there a better place on Santorini I could have stayed? I don't think so. Oia, the jewel in the crown of Santorini, was quiet, with most of the lodging and restaurants closed down, but the sun shone and the view of views beckoned in my lovely apartment and deck.

Could there be a more hospitable host than Andreas? I think not. I feel I have a pal for life...he made me feel like a queen, spreading out the white tablecloth on the deck table each morning to serve me that gorgeous breakfast with the divine view ahead. He gave me travel advice on the island (he can also be your guide - ask him about that - for an island trip), he made phone calls for me when I couldn't reach someone, he called for ferry times - he even brought over a map of Crete (my next destination after Santorini) and showed me where to go there.

It was hard to say goodbye to Santorini, Oia and Stroglili. Given half a chance, I will be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Pam S
Reviewed 24 November 2012

We recommend a lot this hotel due to spectacular view, kindly atention, strategic location and low price. The very taste breakfast in the terrace is amazing because of the view.The staff is very kind and full dedicated to the passanger

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Staff were outstanding and helpful. The caldera view from our balcony was spectacular. Beautiful large and deep pool with plenty of lounge chairs. We had a spotless 2 bedroom apartment, each with an ensuite bathroom, that was cleaned daily. Great location with a mini-mart next door and a great restaurant across the street. We flew into Santorini and my suitcase was lost. Michael checked daily for it and 2 days later found me at the pool, with my suitcase. Would definitely recommend staying at the Strogili.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple